There are several places where you can find datasets related to nature and conservation:
- GBIF — The Global Biodiversity Information Facility provides free and open access to biodiversity data, including species occurrence data, taxonomy, and geographic distribution.
- http://Data.gov — The U.S. government’s open data portal provides access to a variety of environmental datasets, including data on air quality, water quality, and climate change.
- The Nature Conservancy — The Nature Conservancy provides access to datasets related to conservation, including data on land use, species distribution, and conservation planning.
- IUCN — The International Union for Conservation of Nature provides access to datasets related to biodiversity, including species data, protected areas, and ecological indicators.
- National Park Service — The National Park Service provides access to datasets related to national parks, including data on visitor use, wildlife, and cultural resources.
- Earthdata — NASA’s Earth Observing System Data and Information System provides access to environmental datasets related to Earth science, including data on climate, land use, and natural disasters.
- Ocean Data Alliance — Ocean Data Alliance provides access to ocean and coastal data.